U-Drive guarantees a lifetime warranty on stainless steel products or a 3-year warranty on powdercoated steel products against U-Drive's defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris,product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications or product neglect. The warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair of replacement of your products. Warranty does not include costs of removal, installation, labor, freight, inconvenience or consequential damages. The warranty does not include rust/corrosion to the installation kit and hardware over the life of the product, and only applies to new products installed on the original vehicle.
- All returns or exchange must obtain an authorization from U-Drive.
- Claims must be filed within 30 days of delivery. No return if the claim filed after 30 days of delivery.
- Original shipping cost is non-refundable for any returning reason.
- Returns due to buyer's error are subject to a 15% restocking fee and all shipping costs.
- If it's U-Drive's defect, buyers responsible for returning the item and a refund would be issued.
For all questions and inquiries on warranty and return policy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our 24-Hour representatives will answer your question and help you process any warranty and return claims.